Transport pet to Germany

How to bring your pet to Germany
Your pet must have a passport-Form EU998-to enter Germany. The passport should show a rabies vaccination by a licensed veterinarian at least 21 days before the travel date. The passport should be in German and in English. Please refer to the Resources for a link to purchase the form or ask your vet where you can obtain one. Take the form to your vet. They will fill it out. Take or mail the form to the APHIS/USDA vet office in your state. They will sign and stamp it. Be sure to call the office to find out about fees as each form has a fee. For information about where your office is, please refer to the Resources link.

The Germans love their pets, but they have a lot of rules concerning them. -

Pets in Germany -